Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Having a Martha House the Mary Way

I've been reading Sarah Mae's blog, Like a warm Cup of Coffee, for a little while now and find her sharing to be such a blessing. I can't wait to read her new book, 31 Days to Clean – Having a Martha House the Mary Way. If you haven't heard about this book here is what she has shared about it...

"I am not a natural when it comes to cleaning. In fact, sometimes I think my DNA is allergic to it! However, I know that if I am to care for my home, and more importantly my family, I need to persevere in creating a clean, peaceful home environment (not a perfect one!).

31 Days to Clean is about the “why” and the vision and the heart for taking care of our domains. Each day I encourage you with some thoughts and ideas, and then we put those ideas to action.

After each days reading, you will be given two challenges:

The Mary Challenge -Something you do that encourages/engages your heart
The Martha Challenge – Specific cleaning tasks
Friends, 31 Days to Clean is a faith journey towards ruling, subduing, and loving. We are forgoing perfection; we are choosing life."

Do you need to abandon perfection and choose life? Could you use a little help?

No comments:

Post a Comment