We are in the air. And we appear to be making good time after a lengthy delay due to heavy rain and lightning.
If we land when we are predicted to we will have about 12 minutes to get to our connecting flight. At the Dallas/Ft Worth airport, that's not likely. We're hoping there's a flight available later in the afternoon or evening..
Please continue to pray that all goes well and we are able to arrive in Haiti as scheduled.